This is Access Direct's Privacy Statement. It sets out how we deal with your personal data.
If you have any queries about this statement, please contact us.
1. Personal Data is any data that identifies you as a person. You can be assured that we will always deal with your Personal Data in accordance with the current UK data protection legislation. This applies only to us and not to any other companies or organisations websites to which our website links to.
2. Personal Data may be collected and used by Access Direct in the course of providing our Services to you.
3. We will only send emails to you about new products and special offers which we consider may be of interest to you, if you have given us permission to do so.
4. We may hold Personal Data relating to the transactions you have made with us. We will disclose this Data to a party involved in the transaction, but only to assist your transaction.
5. If you have any further questions about the handling or protection of your Personal Data please contact us .
6. We have the rights to disclose your Personal Data acting in good faith if we believe such action is necessary to conform to legal requirement or comply with the legal process, protect and defend our rights or property, enforce this Online Agreement, act to protect the interests of its registered users or others.
7.Cookies - A cookie is a small text file which is placed on your hard disk. Cookies may contain information about you and your chosen preferences
7.2 Only the information that you have entered while visiting our website can be stored in a cookie. For example, our website cannot determine your email address unless you choose to enter it. Allowing us to create a cookie does not give us access to the rest of your computer and only we can read it.